Sunday, March 2, 2008

I love BSG, deal with it!

I rebelled against the idea of watching BSG for a long time until I finally gave into Evan's wishes and watched it...and LOVED it! The plots and the actions sometimes mirror to our times, which it can be eerie and just the humanness of the whole thing is quite touching. And what would you do if you were forced to leave a life of comfort with all your memories and loved ones because of war? Perhaps we aren't dealing with it on a planetary scale, but some people face these choices daily.

Anyway, here is my result of who I would be:



Oh yeah, Kara. Not that I would cheat on you, Evan darling, and have two men dangling on a string. But perhaps I do have a greater purpose in life.

If you haven't ever seen an episode of BSG, you must watch the following trailer for the first season. Then you can find various websites and watch the full episodes. But start with the mini series that shows life leading up to the attack... I'll quit rambling now and just watch this:

1 comment:

Evan said...

Believe it or not, I'm Laura Roslin :/