Thursday, February 28, 2008

One of my favorite episodes

After listening to the classic Chicago song on American Idol (yes, every once in a while it ends up being on the television and I end up watching) I thought of one of my FAVORITE Sex and the City episodes, Boy Interrupted:


Part One


Part Two


Part Three


Part End

I adore David Duchovny (reminds me of X-Files) and he was great in this episode. Then how Miranda and Charlotte act like total girls, not watching the Knicks when they have court side seats but talking about her sexy neighbor. (I would have watched the game, then I would have done what they did at half time). Of course, Samantha being totally ballsy getting in the exclusive club by pretending to be someone else. I love the outfits, I love the drama but mostly, I love the ending prom scene and I ADORE the dress that Carrie wears. How she looks when she is just grooving by herself is so classy! Now I just have to wait till May to see the movie!

I would be cruel to leave this out...

1 comment:

Evan said...

I had an "ah-ha" moment...Soprano in the City is a spin-off of Sex in the City! OMG, I'm so clever :P