Sunday, March 23, 2008

Five Years with Evan & Jessica's Birthday Extravaganza!


On Tuesday Evan & I celebrated FIVE (!!!) years of being together by going to Bucci's, one of our favorite Italian restaurants.


My view of Evan while cutting up his steak.


My FAVORITE meal from Bucci's, the homemade gnocchi in a blush sauce.


Evan's view of me while discussing politics.

Then, this past Friday Jessica turned a year older. It would be rude to tell a lady's age without her consent, therefore that information is for a privileged few.

First, we started off at Wooster's Acres of Fun to go roller skating & arcade playing. Except for the billions of tweens and teens that were there, it was lots of fun. Jess was in a sexy little number circa Florence Henderson and Josh even had a 'fro wig on. But while I was trying to skate backwards, I fell & hit my head :o(. It still hurts and my neck is killing me!

After racing Evan at the arcade and getting him a little toy solider and myself a tootsie roll, we went back to Jess & Jim's place.


A diva with wicked long legs.


Sexy ladies on a couch, an artistic photo by Evan.


The gang (I hate how I look in this, but it is the only one that has all of us in it!)


Birthday hat & tissue paper, an artistic photo by Evan.


Josh when he doesn't get his way.


Cups & empty plate, an artistic photo by Evan.


A picture of Sarah taking a picture.


Karen eating cake, an artistic picture by Evan.


Judgie with his ladies.


Poor Jess! What an evil trick to play.


Um...you'll have to ask Sarah to explain this...


The cutest thing ever with Josh & Thomas!

1 comment:

Evan said...

I'm not sure how artistic some of those shots were...:/