Thursday, June 14, 2007

Traveling is not my bag, baby.

Welcome! So, I am in OH...IO right now and it took some effort to get here. I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and got my stuff together, threw out my trash and showered. Then I attempted to take two HUGE bags and my rolling little suitcase to the T station. Once I got all of my stuff down one escalator (on which I felt scared for my life that I was going to fall) a man helped me take it all back up and to a taxi. Once I arrived at the airport, I got charged more than I should have and, funny enough, I only had enough to pay the amount he asked for with no tip (which would have been the amount I normally would have paid with tip). So, without any cash, I got my crap into the airport and (miraculously) both bags were just under fifty pounds and I got myself to the airplane.

We arrived early and I got home and discovered I was locked out of the house. My brother didn't have the keys for the new lock, so I put my bags on the front porch and went to the back where I finished a new book in the beautiful 70 degree weather. Evan came over and we went and saw Pirates III and I have to say that I was...upset about the ending. It was too sad for me and I would elaborate, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

So, tonight is game four for the Cavs and I do hope they win. I am going to go to a bar and cheer them on. Sigh. Meanwhile my beautiful cat, Jake, is doing quite well and I am incredibly glad to see his friendly, furry face again. I am going to set up a Croquet game and I will take some pics for you.

Cheers!

No comments: