Saturday, June 23, 2007

Beautiful day





For the last few days the weather in Cleveland has been BEAUTIFUL. Unfortunately, I have had no one to share it with. Much sadness. My parents have left for a trip and Evan went home to do stuff (there went my dreams of a romantic dinner). I do have Sullivan for company, but he doesn't talk very much and I can't translate cat.

I am currently getting ready for my trip to C-bus for the summer where I will be starting my (second) masters in music education with a Kodaly emphasis. My attempt to figure out what I want to do with my life. And on that note, it seems that when I want things to move one way, I am usually halted not because of myself but because of others. Sigh. What to do, what to do, what to do!

I'm a whiner, aren't I? I'll just go back to eating my Dave's Comic Sub...mmm, one of the best parts of living here! YUM!

1 comment:

Evan said...

I found your blog and bookmarked the RSS feed! I love the pics of Sully. I do owe you a romantic dinner.