Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Massholes in Ohio

As you can see, I have been busy doing absolutely nothing these past few days in Ohio. Well, that isn't entirely true. I am currently cat sitting for the sweetest tabby named Sullivan. He likes to curl up in the bathroom sink in the morning right as I try to brush my teeth. Also, for Father's Day I got my dad Risk, the Star Wars edition. It took my brother a half hour to find the emperor and end the game. Possibly the shortest Risk game ever played. My dad foolishly did not look to see where the emperor was and placed him in a weak spot. So is life.

Right now I am in a bit of a panic trying to figure out what will be happening at Capital. I haven't gotten a call, an email nothing and I have a feeling that I am going to have to become annoying to get results.

And, as my title suggest, there are Massholes in Ohio, or rather there are Ohioians that are Massholes and I haven't thought of a clever name for them yet. Suggestions?

No comments: