Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Seeing the world without glasses

If you are a contact and/or glasses wearer as I am, then I am sure you can relate to this thought. When I wake up in the morning, or even when I just take off my glasses for a moment, the world has a tendency to blur. Normally it isn't something I recommend, until I looked outside my window today. With my glasses on I see this:





Quite lovely. But, without my glasses, I saw a beautiful mesh of colors something like this (Though the picture does not do it justice, the view is magnificent!):





My two favorite times to look at the world without my glasses on are definitely fall and Christmas, especially at the trees with the twinkling lights. Here are some more pictures that are of my backyard and in a few days I know that the leaves will fall and be barren. But for now, my world is beautiful with or without perfect vision.







1 comment:

Evan said...

I think I have better vision than you.