Friday, October 5, 2007

Assuming makes...

Over the past month since my trip to NYC, my sickness seemed to spread not only to Adriane, but also to my family resulting to bronchitis and (in Adriane's case) pneumonia. Fabulous.

I have also started my new job at a drive thru Starbucks. At the present I will refrain from talking about my...er...interesting experience while I started my training and simply state that I have liked most of the people I have worked with thus far. As a vocalist, I can also say I like wearing a headset that does not require me to scream over steaming milk, grinding beans and crying babies.

Also, it is very exciting to see my Indians in the playoffs against the Yanks. Whatever happens, I am proud of them for making it this far and hopefully farther.

In about a week my grandparents with one of my favorite uncles will be coming into town. If you know my history, then you already know what I am thinking.

It is still warm outside in Cleveland and my classes are getting along. I will be doing opera scenes in November and it is suppose to be memorized by Thursday...but we have only gone over it twice, and one part of the piece ONCE! Why does it always have to be difficult?

No comments: