Friday, October 26, 2007

If you were gay, that would be okay

So, unless you have been living under a rock, here is a spoiler for you:Dumbledore is gay...gay!(Sorry, had to make a little Drop Dead Gorgeous reference). Shocking? Actually, in reflection, I think not. How dangerous love can be!

The Indians are not in the World Series right now but my surrogate team, the Bo Sox, are. However, I am a huge believer in the underdog and though I don't really feel they have a chance at this point, I am cheering for the Rockies.

In the news of my life, I have left my job at the 'bucks. What a different experience it was! I loved (and dearly miss) my store in Cambridge, and this experience was almost the complete opposite.

Also, opera scenes are finally coming together. Once again, I play a saucy girl (though not a maid this time) that enjoys teasing those in the room. Unlike my experience at Longy, I am only in one scene but I am getting almost a month to practice the staging (which was not the case before...what was it Bree? a week?). But like Longy, I will give a brief summary of the scenes prior to the night so you, my darlings that are coming, will know what to expect. And yes, there will be another romance novel on the scene! So, keep Friday, November 16th in the evening open (it is the Friday before Thanksgiving!). Hope to see you then. Oh, and check back soon to see pictures of the glory that is Ohio in the Fall!!!!

1 comment:

tatiana said...

i know, i could never work at another starbucks after broadway! too many good times :)