Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Brien & Melissa's Wedding & Gang Wars

This past weekend Evan and I got to go a beautiful wedding for Brien and Melissa, who I sang with summers ago at Blossom. Evan sang beautifully and I got to meet some of his friends and dance to "Baby Got Back". I always had a bad impression of Cincinnati, but it wasn't as ghetto as I remember.

What the groom does the morning of the wedding (watches ESPN)

Evan singing during the ceramony

So pretty!

Brien & Evan

Melissa & I

Evan & I

Zoey the cat

Brett & Evan

Speaking of ghetto, Adriane and I got to see some gang fights at the fireworks last night. Red, White and Boom has now taken on a new meeting.


Adriane & I in downtown C-bus...

...sitting here (look at the sign in the back, it says "Columbus")

Where we were standing to watch the fireworks

Me after the first round of fighting took place behind us (before a guy got tasered, after the girl was taken away by the police)

Fireworks! (Happy Fourth of July, the best month ever, everyone!!)

No comments: