Thursday, December 6, 2007

Friendship & Confusion

It is interesting the things that you find in common with people. Sushi, whips, shows, colleges, towns... the list goes on and on. And how history repeats itself and the cyclic nature of the world.

So, now I have a lot to think about. The semester is almost done and I have to look to the New Year. Revising the resume, renewing the license, figuring out possible places to work, learning music for my recital, studying Italian...AAAHHH!!!

For the moment, I will concentrate on the task at hand and finishing the semester up with a brilliant jury, stunning finals and spectacular journals. Good luck to all in the same boat. In one week I shall be free, free to worry about the next semester!!!

:::Sniff, sniff:: Usually I'm not such a downer. For some reason, all the Christmas music isn't putting me in the spirit of the season. And this is my favorite time of year! Perhaps it is that some of the people I love the most in the world are scattered across this country in C-bus, Dayton, Boston, Florida...To all of you, how I miss you and the joy you bring into my life!

But, on the positive side, I have a fun opera to look forward to in the spring and my kitty by my side. So bring on all my favorite corny holiday flicks!

(I know this blog is a weird mix of thoughts, it cannot be helped! Be patient, I will work through all this eventually!!!)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love you Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxx

tatiana said...

hey if you ever come down to dc (i believe they do the opera thing here quite a lot), let me know :)